I am a Jing Method™ Advanced Clinical Massage Therapist.
I am qualified to treat a range of chronic musculoskeletal pain conditions including low back pain, neck pain, headaches, whiplash, RSI and many other ongoing injury or pain conditions.
As an Advanced Clinical Massage Therapist, I am trained in a range of safe and effective soft tissue and massage techniques that aim to reduce your pain and increase your movement within 1-6 clinical treatments. The techniques I use include fascial work, trigger point therapy, acupressure, stretching and tailored self care as well as Specific Range of Motion Assessments.
I use a warm and heart centred approach that takes full account of all your physical and emotional needs and am committed to working alongside you to get the results you need.
The Jing Method™ of Advanced Clinical Massage is a unique outcome based system for addressing chronic musculoskeletal pain through a tried and tested fusion of advanced soft tissue and massage techniques. It uses a truly holistic approach based on the biopsychosocial model of pain and modern neuroscience.
The Jing Method™ is a partnership between patient and practitioner where a tailored six session treatment plan is designed to increase your mobility, agility, and joint range of motion (ROM), whilst focussing on decreasing your daily pain.
The Jing Method™ blends the best of advanced bodywork techniques from both East and West including:
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Passive & Active Isolated stretching
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
The Jing Method™ is used by massage therapists, osteopaths, physiotherapists, midwives, GPs, and those interested in a complementary health care model.
What you can expect from our encounters is:
- A warm and compassionate partner to guide you on your journey out of chronic pain
- A reduction of your pain and increase in movement in 6 treatments or less
- A thorough assessment utilising orthopaedic functional muscle testing
- An individual treatment plan to address your presenting pain condition
- A fusion of advanced massage and soft tissue techniques drawn from East and West
- Tailored after care to put you in the driving seat of your recovery
To find out more about The Jing Method & my wonderful Tutors check out Jing Advanced Massage Training here
Clinical massage is extremely effective with most types of chronic musculoskeletal pathologies & chronic conditions:
- carpal tunnel
- sprains and strains
- back pain
- disk pathologies
- neck pain
- frozen shoulder
- sports injuries
- knee pain
- ligament and tendon issues
- sports injuries
- myofascial pain syndrome
- rheumatoid arthritis
- plantar fasciitis